The National Patrons Council is a special group of dedicated supporters who recognize the potential and power of the arts to transform our lives and our communities. These individuals are our partners in every sense of the word, serving as ambassadors for the arts and arts education across America and working to advance the mission of Americans for the Arts.
Drawn from across the country, these philanthropists share a common vision. They believe that:
- the arts are critically important
- every American should have the opportunity to experience them
- excellence and investment in the arts and arts education must be nurtured for the next generation
Through their generosity, we have:
- developed the first comprehensive economic impact studies on the arts
- successfully advocated for the restoration of federal arts education funding
- forged strategic partnerships to explore new ways that the arts can be used to enrich people’s lives
- created a national network of arts leaders to share ideas
- hosted regular events highlighting the critical role the arts play in America today
In appreciation of our Patrons’ generosity, we encourage them to take advantage of the programs, events, and resources that their support sustains. Our Patrons are invited to special events to connect with other members of the national arts community, receive customized reports and access to the latest information on the field, engage in policy discussions at the highest levels, and much more. Learn more about the benefits of joining the National Patrons Council.
Join the National Patrons Council (PDF, 3.4MB)
Questions? Please email our Ellen Chaffin, Individual Giving Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 202.371.2830, x 2097.